Sunday, September 11, 2016

TRY TO BE A RAINBOW IN SOMEONE'S CLOUD!


I wanted to become the quote that I had the luxury of hearing from Maya Angelou---"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud". As you can imagine, she articulated this phrase more eloquently then I can possible do. My private practice offer a group of services that I have spent my entire career providing and/or ensuring for students. Most importantly, I wanted these services to become available in order to help a wide range of people who reside in or near the surrounding Western Suburbs of Chicago. These services are therapy, educational assessments/testing, parenting classes, and professional development opportunities to name a few. Please visit my website to learn more about my practice. http://amismeli.wixsite.com/lcswservices. Lastly, feel free to continue reading my blog in order to follow my journey, learn available resources to help others or yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment